I'm buying obdeleven - couple last things..

First it seems cheaper to purchase direct from https://obdeleven.com which is £60.97 (includes device, PRO and shipping to UK).

Second, just checking I can code the following with obdeleven:

1. Disable stop/start (DSG)
  2. Remote close tailgate with key (estate) - power open already fitted
  3. Disable beeping of tailgate when opening (estate)
  4. Enable audi throttle profile

Is there anything major that obdeleven can't code?

Many thanks!

Edited by 877

Hi yes will give that a try. I’m surprised more people on here aren’t using obdeleven. Cheers

On 26/06/2018 at 12:54, 877 said:

Is there anything major that obdeleven can't code?

Plenty of things:

13 hours ago, 877 said:

Hi yes will give that a try. I’m surprised more people on here aren’t using obdeleven. Cheers

There are loads of people using it, just be wary as loads of people have also run into problems when they try to roll back some changes...

It appears that if you do not code things directly (use an ‘1 click app’ etc rather than changing multiple codes yourself) then some other things get changed in the background, which are NOT reversed if you decided to reverse the change.

There may be more info on a dedicated forum to obdeleven, however from experience those who tend to go down the route of the ‘cheapest way possible of coding something’ rarely give out info, they just want to use other people hard work.

Personally as langers2k has suggested i would go directly to the developer of the product, their reply may also give you an insight on whether it is a company you wish to give money to.

You can change all those things with OBDeleven. 

As above. Code yourself. Even if it takes you a while to read up and learn, it’s the safest route. I’ve had no issues using OBDeleven and I put that down to actually learning what to do other than blindly using an app and having no clue what’s actually been changed.

Thanks guys,

Yes I would definitely long code having read about some issues, I am quite careful with that kind of thing. I used to code my last two bmw's so am more used to long coding style anyway. 

I was more concerned about obdeleven not being able to code the basics, as you said @Gizmo peope are quite secretive with any coding i find, just a few generous individuals.

Cheers