New Suspension MkIII Octy Estate

Only driven it back from the garage on the wet roads today, but first impressions are good.  Sleeping policemen were fine (better than the old suspension), no body roll (admittedly not balls out on a dry road, but noticeably stiffer), ride is also great - I can tell the old shocks were goosed though, I have rebound!

Needs to settle over the next few weeks...  Will update. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

That looks great, quite a bit lower than I thought it would.  How does it feel regards large bumps/sleeping policeman. Does it feel enough support that you won't hit bumpers, etc.?

On ‎22‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 18:22, MarkyG82 said:

That looks great, quite a bit lower than I thought it would.  How does it feel regards large bumps/sleeping policeman. Does it feel enough support that you won't hit bumpers, etc.?

Yep, no problem with sleeping policemen, both the traditional lump of tarmac and the raised rubber ones in the centre of lanes are absolutely fine.

I've only had one small scrape on the front when backing on to a steep drive - three up with suitcases...  no problem on the way down once I knew, bit of steering angle and no scrape...