New vrs

Finally managed to order my new Vrs yesterday.

Diesel, dsg, (my first auto car ever, although had auto trucks since 2004) front an rear sensors, folding mirrors, winter pack and metallic paint.

Dealer reckons 20 wk delivery! Is that about right? When I ordered the vrs that got cancelled by the factory in May that was meant to be delivered end July/mid August.

Does anyone know what the new build spec is like for this year yet?

They knew the specs yea. Showed me all their info skoda have given them, but did say skoda could add/adjust it as the factory reopens and the cars start being made.

I want to order mud flaps but we dealer/me aren't sure if the bumpers may have changed.

I would have ordered it regardless, been waiting for the order book to open again since our order in May was cancelled by the factory.

The vrs just ticks all of our families boxes for a car.

I’ve had mine 4 weeks now and love it! Brilliant family car plus sporty what more could you want?

i didn’t pre order mine so can’t comment, it was sat in the showroom when I went to look and was just the colour I wanted so bought it straight away.

47 minutes ago, Shorty76 said:

I’ve had mine 4 weeks now and love it! Brilliant family car plus sporty what more could you want?

i didn’t pre order mine so can’t comment, it was sat in the showroom when I went to look and was just the colour I wanted so bought it straight away.

Pictures required Shorty! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/08/2018 at 11:03, marvin1961 said:

Have they given you any indication of the build date , I’ve had one on order since the end of May  status10 production 20 , what ever that means

Yes it was in stock. You can actually see the build date it the infotainment system but I'm on holiday so can't look atm.