Trying to gauge value 2015 TSI VRS

I about to start a new job that comes with a new company van (I can use for private journeys), my wife has a 14 plate Polo TSI and I also part own (with my son) an old Galaxy for towing purposes.

Because of the above I'm probably going to sell my Octavia, but I'm not sure how much to put it up at and what to reasonably expect to get.

[Comprehensive spec removed]

Be kind to me all please

Ta

Andy.

Edited by john999boy
Too much like a For Sale thread!

Seems like a fair price considering the spec, the work you've done and low mileage if the plate is included. For comparison a 3 year old VRS245 with FSSH and 36,000 miles on the clock in 2020 is predicted to be worth £13,000 but that is still 2 years away. Good luck with the sale and I am sure someone will get a fine motor.:biggrin:

Great reg! Very similar spec and age  to mine but better with a sunroof  and 6000 fewer miles, I was told by this year's insurance provider that the Glasses guide for mine was £15000, so I think you're spot-on. You're giving someone a great car. I sat in a new Fiesta ST3 yesterday and nice that it is, in a decent spec it's £25K+ and half the size of yours. 

It's a nice cared for car and I hope you get a great price for it.

...but that reg that has to be illegally spaced could put some buyers off.I would put it on retention and sell it later and sell the car on ordinary plates.

• 2 weeks later...

I've renewed my Freedom status so I'll be advertising it on here as soon as it's back from having the wheels refurbed, that was the only thing letting the car down really.

I'm going to put her up at £14k and leave a bit of haggle room, I can always drop (a bit!)

DSC_0139.JPG

DSC_0164.JPG