Finally Here!

New Kodiaq finally arrived and a bit early! was due for delivery on September 1st but took delivery on the 31 July not worried about new reg as its on a private plate any way, and the dealer gave a couple of incentives to take it early (short on target for month springs to mind);)

Velvet Red 190 DSG Edition 7 seat with Ivory interior, heated screen, rear seat back rest release, tow bar, front and rear sensors, reversing camera, Canton Sound system, interior light pack and spare wheel. Had the wheels put into Black the day after I picked it up, I think it looks a lot better but that is personal taste. Just got to put the running boards on next weekend (sitting in the garage but SWMBO had other plans for this weekend!)  

20180731_164444.jpg

20180804_091910.jpg

• Like 1

Looks great. I really like the black wheels. It was either velvet red or meteor grey when I was choosing the colour for my sportline (went with metor grey in the end). I think the chrome trim looks great against the red paint, much better than the black trim on the sportline. 

Edited by Rob8980

Looks smart. It'll look even better with the running boards fitted. Did you go for the genuine Skoda ones?

Did you get the wheels painted black or did you buy an extra set already in black?

The running boards are genuine Skoda from Superskoda, but be aware that if you buy from them they don't include the rubber gasket that goes between the running board and the sill  (£15.00 from the dealer)

Had the wheels painted by a local independent paint shop who do wheel refurbishment as part of their services.

• Like 1

Thought for a moment I was looking at mine collected last week. There are too many of us getting Velvet Red!

On 06/08/2018 at 00:09, Macdemon said:

Sorry, I think the car looks better with the chrome wheels. 

Same better with chrome wheels  but now you need black roof bars