vRS non OEM mud flaps.

1 hour ago, JohnnyType2 said:

if i have the tool!?

If you haven't got one then you're a cheapskate, they're VERY useful for all sorts of jobs around the home & the car -  and cheap in the DIY stores (and even cheaper in Lidl/Aldi when they do a DIY tools offer).

Edited by SWBoy

On ‎14‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 10:33, daveface said:

Indeed, I checked there first and the ordered from SuperSkoda - with postage for both front and rear was £33.50 :)

Superskoda have gone up in price, just ordered front and rear for mine and it has cost me £43.31 after 1.5% surcharge, postage and PayPal exchange rate. Still half the price the dealer charges just to supply them.

10 minutes ago, BigBute said:

Superskoda have gone up in price, just ordered front and rear for mine and it has cost me £43.31 after 1.5% surcharge, postage and PayPal exchange rate. Still half the price the dealer charges just to supply them.

Thats weird, superskoda are still showing both front and rear at €13.99 each + shipping €8.02 - My paypal showing €36.00 Total and then exchange rate: 1 GBP = 1.07470 EUR - Which made the total £33.50! 

1 hour ago, JohnnyType2 said:

ah! ok. i'll drive to the nearest DIY store (1 hour round trip + £5 diesel), purchase the tool (£15)? and have a go! 

then again i could jack the car up and take the wheel off (@1 min of my time, cost = nothing) instead?

TBH I can understand at that distance to a DIY store, but I just ordered one of Amazon (just after ordering mud flaps) for £12 + it will be useful around the house when the kids decide to pull the door handles off the door again :dry:. However, I was the opposite I couldn't be bothered with taking the wheels off lol 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, daveface said:

Thats weird, superskoda are still showing both front and rear at €13.99 each + shipping €8.02 - My paypal showing €36.00 Total and then exchange rate: 1 GBP = 1.07470 EUR - Which made the total £33.50! 

Will check with Superskoda and see what they say, £10 cheaper is far better. How long did it take for yours to arrive after dispatch?

4 minutes ago, BigBute said:

Will check with Superskoda and see what they say, £10 cheaper is far better. How long did it take for yours to arrive after dispatch?

Yeah deffo worth checking, I ordered mine last Tuesday morning and they arrived some time on Friday - so 3 days :)

On ‎20‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 13:55, daveface said:

Yeah deffo worth checking, I ordered mine last Tuesday morning and they arrived some time on Friday - so 3 days :)

On ‎20‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 13:55, daveface said:

Offered credit note from Superskoda as it appears that there was a glitch within their system. Thanks for comments as you have saved me money.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BigBute said:

Offered credit note from Superskoda as it appears that there was a glitch within their system. Thanks for comments as you have saved me money.

Sweet glad they sorted that for you, thought it sounded a bit off :thumbup:

4 hours ago, AlexBlue said:

I fitted the front flaps to my car on Monday. I put the hole in as instructed, the end would have been flapping around otherwise (pun intended). My SEL came with the rear flaps.

Haha yeah they do flap a little, I just went out now and drilled a whole and put the push fit screw in! Much better fit now. Plus there is nothing behind (well a big gap atleast) it to worry about hitting when drilling!