Where to buy mudflaps

alkip

Hi folks, looking for recommendations for the best place to buy a full set of mud flaps for my wife's newly acquired 17 plate Mk III Fabia SE hatch?

I was going to use superskoda until I read a raft of bad reviews on here.

Thanks in advance

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-SKODA-Fabia-III-Mk3-2015-Onwards-FRONT-MUDFLAPS-6V0075111/292673342116?hash=item4424b0caa4:g:gvoAAOSwzrxUyut-

No rears for H/B listed in ebay at the moment but any Skoda dealer will be able to provide, Horton Skoda have an online parts website.

• Like 1

I have not had any issues with Superskoda. Prices are a lot less than official dealership, and delivery (to Finland) has been quick and accurate. 

So either official dealer and pay more, or order from Superskoda and pay less.

• Like 2

Thanks guys.

I went with the e-bay chap, great feedback and about 25% cheaper than dealer prices.  Found he had some HB rears and I checked the codes with the Hortons shop.

• Like 1

Good shout duffer, thanks.  Wish I'd tried them first, although they only have the rears but at 30% less than what I paid with postage they'd have had that bit of business.

There's always next time :D

Delivered today and fitted this evening and the car looks better for having them on in my opinion (pictures to follow)

• Like 1