My first Skoda

GDWL34

I’m about to order a new car. Currently running a Kia cee’d SW 1.6 Crdi  from 2012 with 280.000 km’s. I do mostly motorway driving. Previously two V70 D5 Geartronics with 385.000 km’s on one of them. The Kia has been just incredibly reliable and returns 50 mpg. I would probably be looking at the Sportage but can’t quite get over the styling of font end. I’m sure it’s a great Machine. I’m going to test drive the Karoq this week. I will probably take another diesel and would like to know about the DSG. I would like to know what DSG gearbox is used on 1.6 diesel and the 2.0? As I do mostly motorway driving would the 1.6 do the job or perhaps move up to the 2.0? And any comments on DSG reliability would be helpful. Thank you . 

• 3 weeks later...