Octavia RS TDI with OEM Dual TSI

There any many opinions about if its possible, if it fits, if its the same ir not...

I have a MK3 facelift TDI RS, and just fitted the TSI RS backboxes. Both Middle pipes have exactly the same size and are placed on the same position. So bought from eBay original backboxes from RS TSI. And fitted like a glove.

Just cutted the Middle pipe, removed my backbox. Added the right backbox bracket support (bought from skoda) and fitted them. Just easy as that! Direct swap.

Also, bought both Chrome exhaust tips from RS TSI, the diesel Ones are different.

20180911_153733.jpg

20180911_152207.jpg

43 minutes ago, BlackOctaviaRS said:

There any many opinions about if its possible, if it fits, if its the same ir not...

I have a MK3 facelift TDI RS, and just fitted the TSI RS backboxes. Both Middle pipes have exactly the same size and are placed on the same position. So bought from eBay original backboxes from RS TSI. And fitted like a glove.

Just cutted the Middle pipe, removed my backbox. Added the right backbox bracket support (bought from skoda) and fitted them. Just easy as that! Direct swap.

Also, bought both Chrome exhaust tips from RS TSI, the diesel Ones are different.

20180911_153733.jpg

20180911_152207.jpg

Well done good job, one thing that annoyed me about my VRS Tdi.:clap:

21 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

When the steam (hot exhaust gases) came out of one side at the rear of my Tdi I felt such a fraud having 2 rear tips, in cold weather of course.:blush:

Thats a big Shame for a car that costed 49.900€ (don't know in GBP)...mine is new bought on August, still haven't reach the Weather...

Still considering to delete the inside of one of the backboxes...trying to get a little bit of noise

2 minutes ago, BlackOctaviaRS said:

Thats a big Shame for a car that costed 49.900€ (don't know in GBP)...mine is new bought on August, still haven't reach the Weather...

Still considering to delete the inside of one of the backboxes...trying to get a little bit of noise

Getting a full (including 3" downpipe) stainless exhaust on my current car soon should take it from 306PS to over 360PS, petrol power now of course.:D

19 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

Getting a full (including 3" downpipe) stainless exhaust on my current car soon should take it from 306PS to over 360PS, petrol power now of course.:D

I'm on 5 years waranty, can't make that :blush: my previous MK2 RS TDI was exactly like you Said but with 225ps