Navigation VS mp3

I'm about to purchase Octavia and i would like to have instaled both navigation system Nexus and mp3 player option.

Local dealer sais it's not posible to have both devices at the same time.

Does everyone agree? Did anyone made any attempts to instal both devices?

I went for the Garmin Nuvi, awesome!

Anyone with a nav unit that clamps to the window, I highly recommend that you buy a Garmin mounting disc. Its a disk about 3" diameter that you stick to the dash - your windscreen mount then clamps to it. Brilliant and only

I went for the Garmin Nuvi, awesome!

Anyone with a nav unit that clamps to the window, I highly recommend that you buy a Garmin mounting disc. Its a disk about 3" diameter that you stick to the dash - your windscreen mount then clamps to it. Brilliant and only

Please tell me more about this Garmin mounting disk?

I have ordered a Garmin nuvi to replace my tomtom-

Had my tomtom robbed from outta the car last week right outside my office window, literally the first time I forgot to take it out 5 seconds and one smashed window later - gone.

On the smashed window note - much trouble getting the glass replaced because the inner door panel behind door trim is not screwed on but riveted. Rivets had to be drilled out and then replaced after fitting new glass- Auto windscreens had to take it to the depot to do. Bloke said all VW badged cars have nuts not rivets?:thumbdwn: