OEM or better suspension (Bilstein B4)

vRSFab92

Hello, as the title states I am wanting OEM or better suspension. I’m sick to death of my coilovers and need the car to be comfortable as I do about 300 miles a week, sometimes more. 

Will Bilstein B4 shock absorbers fit the vRS? Along with standard springs. 

• 2 weeks later...

I fitted a set of Bilstein B6 with eibach 20mm lowering springs to my wife's Vrs. The shockers are suitable for standard springs or the 20mm lowering springs. The ride is a bit firmer than standard items and not too hard. I can't compare them with coilovers, as I have never experienced them.  The roads are bad by us too, but the difference is worth it.

I’m still stuck on what to buy. People saying Bilsteins are poor quality and I should go oem or kyb. All I know is I can’t stand driving the car as it is now because of the coil overs!

• Like 1

Not had to change shocks on the Fab yet but on my Yaris I fitted Koni's, which are adjustable. Fronts whilst fitted, with a little plastic tool and rears, which need removing to adjust (Pain to do more than once so perhaps set to medium).  Been quite happy with them.