Delivery waits

I am becoming increasingly irritated by the delay and I am seriously giving thought to cancelling the order. It makes me wonder if SKODA actually want to sell cars, instead of hiding behind WLTP ,I cannot for the life of me see why it's taking such a long time to organise,  it's not as if a letter arrived in the post this morning advising them that WLTP was going to start, they will have had fair warning I would imagine.   

Just now, JamesEnfield said:

Imagine that people in all countries where Skoda sells cars had to wait. That causes delays as now they need yo transport everything. 

Btw mine is already here :-) 

272 ps

6BF445B2-D583-460A-B1FD-394A1F3055F4.jpeg

96EFFE33-A96F-426F-BEDF-02379365DB7D.jpeg

3725DAC1-3DAB-4B0D-A9EB-8C5F27886FE0.jpeg

Do you have the digital dash? Would really appreciate it if you want to make a thread about it and show a lot of pictures of what exactly is customisable. Thanks!

1 minute ago, JamesEnfield said:

Nope. I ordered analogue one on purpose. Friend bought Passat with AID - lot of issues with overheating etc. besides I didnt like looks of it.

Got it. I have digital dash in my 16’ Tiguan today and love it. Never had an issue with it and wouldn’t want a car without it. Actually, the superb was ruled out as a choice for me until the MY’19 came out with digital dash option. 

Still confused

Our company car providers (Alphabet) are showing the Octavia and Superb Estates - Diesel - Manual - on their lists but as soon as I select the L+K versions, they disappear. Do the L+K variants really need their own WLTP test?  

7 minutes ago, tobtech said:

Yes they do. All trim levels need their own wltp certification if I understand it correctly 

Ah okay! Could be a long wait then. I'll need to see how long I can keep my order login open for, It's been open 6 weeks already but there were very few cars available at the start of the that

Does anyone have any idea at all of the planned schedule for the Octavia and Superb manual Diesel L+K estates to go through WLTP?

3 hours ago, twixpanther said:

Still confused

Our company car providers (Alphabet) are showing the Octavia and Superb Estates - Diesel - Manual - on their lists but as soon as I select the L+K versions, they disappear. Do the L+K variants really need their own WLTP test?  

Any think which may effect the emissions has to be tested, optional wheel sizes, sunroofs may effect aerodynamics. heavy options which increase weight. My guess with all the kit that the L&K comes with as standard the weight must be quite a bit higher so perhaps that's the reason.     You can order 190 DSG 4x4 L&K's through the dealers now but no deliver times. The best my dealer said would be a minimum of 12 weeks but he was telling me that in September 

41 minutes ago, Fantantonio said:

Ordered a 272 Sportline Plus this week and told 12 weeks till delivery. Let the countdown begin.

I picked mine up today, had a good chat with the dealer around the whole WLTP thing, from what I can gather you will likely be fine for those dates now,  stock is flowing quite quickly now!

2 hours ago, Chas51 said:

I picked mine up today, had a good chat with the dealer around the whole WLTP thing, from what I can gather you will likely be fine for those dates now,  stock is flowing quite quickly now!

Good to know! How's your 272 to drive? Only test drive a 220 as no 272/280 at the time. What options did you go for?

After some initial excitement hearing that I had a build week commencing 5th November and a hint i’d See the car in real life before Christmas ...... yesterday’s regular Friday email update just said that the car is ‘in build’.

slowly deflating again!

On 12/11/2018 at 13:08, tobtech said:

Just got confirmed delivery date for my Superb Estate 190di 4x4! Will pick it up on Monday 19 November. Ordered in September.

45945755_221559128568139_5139651393048543232_n.jpg

snap, i pick my 109 4x4 estate up on monday - i hope its not the same car...lol

On 17/11/2018 at 19:28, tobtech said:

I think mine has everything you can order except sun roof and electric heated windscreen. 

I have the L&K business version.

how did it go? ive got mine 

Just now, phillock said:

how did it go? ive got mine 

Got mine too!

Struggling with two things:

-Activating Skoda Connect fails, stating connection to server cannot be established. Have tried to connect to two different wifi hotspots, same issue.

-User profiles, when I unlock the car with my allocated key, I want the car to adjust the seat to saved position number 1. Currently I have to press the button myself :)

Skoda connect thing is most frustrating, going to the dealer on Friday again to fit the Winter tires so hopefully they can fix the activation issue then as well.

1 hour ago, tobtech said:

profiles, when I unlock the car with my allocated key, I want the car to adjust the seat to saved position number 1. Currently I have to press the button myself :)

If you find out how to do this please can you post back!  1st world problems and all that...