Rear Seat Base Removal - Estate

My daughter has lost a ring in our car - Superb Mkiii Estate, down the hole that the seatbelt fasteners come up through. As the seat bases don't fold forward, it looks like i'm going to have to try to remove the seat base. Could someone give me a clue as to how to go about this please? Thanks in advance.

The seat is held in by two downward pointing "U" shaped wire springs that clip into plastic grommets in the body.  Put you fingers between the body and the seat base just before the seat edge curves towards the back. Sharp pull straight up - You only want to pull up maybe 5cms max - NOT BEND THE SEAT.  You should do both clips at the same time but I've done it one by one .   

I'm not sure are they absolutely same but at least this video was good enough for me as an example when I removed my car back seat base (carefully and) successfully few months ago.

If you remove seats, you need to remove clips holding it down. They're for one time use. Just heads up. If you don't replace them, the seats are no longer properly held in. Now if its less safe in accident I don't know (seats are still held in by special metal thingy), but they're far less held in :D

P.S.: Clips thing is written in Workshop manual, it says its required to replace them if you remove seat. 

Edited by JackySi

I can confirm that front clips feel more loose after removing seat base but clips were not damaged (checked) and and seat is held satisfactory in place plus additional two hooks do the job as well.

Of course new clips are/were better.

@JackySi do you have link for workshop manual?