Door rattling sound

Hello,

Persistent rattling sound from one of the passengers door on a 10 months old (new) Octavia hatchback. It sounds like something it's loose and makes this sound even on light potholes. I have already booked it once for repair where they applied some clear grease to the door's connection (they claimed that it's something normal that will go away). Sound did go away for a couple of weeks and now it's coming back.

I read online that it might be a manufacturer's fault on the sealing/waterproofing gaskets of the door. Really annoying sound and the car is almost new (6000 miles). 

Anyone with similar experience? I will book it again but I'd like to make a strong case out of it. Skoda's technicians don't seem to be trustworthy around here...

Thank you!

Yes, but my own experience may not be very helpful to you. The door rattle inevitably turned out to be something loose under the seat, in the glove box, in the door pocket, sun visor not engaged in the clip etc.:swear:

Just in case it is the door seal try greasing it yourself (any kind of silicone will probably work but I find that gummipflege works best). It often clears when you wash the car so I just reapply after each wash and things stay quiet. The again, it may be something completely different, as per above post

I had a rattle in my drivers side door for quite some time and Skoda couldn't find the cause.

On day I randomly placed my hand on the power window buttons, and it disappeared. Turned out the buttons were loose in the housing and made a rattle that was enhanced in the door. Skoda switched the power window button unit - thingie and the rattle disappeared.