Service Due already - ? 6 months old 9,500miles

2 hours ago, oliverreed2 said:

My dealer has called me for a service, car isn't indicating anything.

You can check how many miles / days are left until the car needs a service via the infotainment system, take seconds.

This'll tell you whether you're on fixed or variable servicing.

Chances are you're on variable but the dealer is working to fixed.

14 hours ago, silver1011 said:

You can check how many miles / days are left until the car needs a service via the infotainment system, take seconds.

This'll tell you whether you're on fixed or variable servicing.

Chances are you're on variable but the dealer is working to fixed.

Profile says diesel Fabia vRS, would be fixed only. 

On 08/11/2018 at 13:56, Tech1e said:

Predictive marketing.

The car will have contacted your Skoda dealer. Mine did on Thursday, with 2,600 miles to go until the next service. The dealer emailed to organise a date for the service. Very handy.

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, MrTrilby said:

The car will have contacted your Skoda dealer. Mine did on Thursday, with 2,600 miles to go until the next service. The dealer emailed to organise a date for the service. Very handy.

Fortunately my car is locked in the garage and has no access to a pen and paper, or stamps for that matter.

• 1 month later...

My 800 mile count down warning popped up today. Dash shows almost 18K miles so I’ll look to try the online service booking for some convenient day in January.

I didn’t buy a service plan for this one, so this should be my one and only service before handing it back in 2020.

Does seem strange not doing annual services, but hey-ho, it’s the modern way and cars ain’t Keepers any more.