Another Amundsen issue ?

Panther_uk

Had the car 7 months and this is the first time I've experienced this issue.

Jumped in the car Saturday, infotainment comes on when starting as usual but the radio just says 'please wait', tried selecting media (SD & Bluetooth) and the play option is greyed out , stayed like this for my 15 minute journey, next start up all was OK and hasn't happened since.

Think I'll be keeping an eye on this :dry:

I had an issue once when I couldn't calculate a route on satnav after entering an address. Prompted some navigation error. Reset didn't do anything. Moved off from my parking spot and then it was ok again. I wasn't under a roof.

Keeping an eye on it like you say.

• 3 weeks later...

I have following problem...

Works:

- Radio

- Media (SD card)

Works after about 10mins:

- Nav  - first approx 10min "Navigation is starting" then works

- Climatronic control  - first approx 10min can not access to climatronic control (soft and hardware buttons do nothing) then works

Not works:

- Phone (messages "Phone is starting"  -> "Enable Bluetooth" (can not be enabled, checkbox can not be checked)  ->  "Phone not available")

- SmartLink (messages "SmartLink is starting" -> "SmartLink not available")

- Skoda Connect (message "Service is not available")

- WLAN

- CarStick (green LED is off) 

This issue can be solved by restarting infotainment (long press to power button).

Randomly occurs, I already tried factory reset from the Menu but issue remains 

I visited my dealer, they connected car to the diagnostics and there was no error, made the video proof of this behaviour and sent it to Skoda

Hardware: H41

Sotfware: 0472 (from the Skoda insider: 0475 will be the next firmware update, no more info or TPI)

Karoq 1.5TSI DSG Style, 6month old, about 5.000km

Edited by havrosh

• 2 months later...

My infotainment froze on start up with something like "enable Bluetooth cannot be enabled....." I found the quickest way to resume normal service was to select" Driving Mode" and the screen instantly displayed driving mode and then Radio , Nav etc. could then be selected OK.