Tesla to Skoda

mikehp0

Hello.. Thanks for letting me join. I've been reading lots of useful stuff on your excellent forum but I now need some specific help so it is time to join.  I've made an unusual swap - a Tesla Model S company car to a privately bought July '17 Skoda Superb 150 TDI Lauren & Klement hatch (a bargain - bought from Motorpoint at 6 months old with 5,000 miles on the clock for £21,000). I'm delighted with the car - as expected really appreciating the space, equipment etc but surprised that Dynamic Lane Assist and Adaptive Cruise is better than Tesla's much vaunted Autopilot!

skoda snow small.jpg

On ‎07‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:52, mikehp0 said:

Hello.. Thanks for letting me join. I've been reading lots of useful stuff on your excellent forum but I now need some specific help so it is time to join.  I've made an unusual swap - a Tesla Model S company car to a privately bought July '17 Skoda Superb 150 TDI Lauren & Klement hatch (a bargain - bought from Motorpoint at 6 months old with 5,000 miles on the clock for £21,000). I'm delighted with the car - as expected really appreciating the space, equipment etc but surprised that Dynamic Lane Assist and Adaptive Cruise is better than Tesla's much vaunted Autopilot!

skoda snow small.jpg

Tesla once overtook me as I was leaving the motorway so passed him before we got to the traffic lights/roundabout, hope it wasn't you. He shouldn't have taunted me with his zero emissions! Welcome and nice choice, guess you've had the car a few months now looking at that snow.:tongueout: