Part number for leather gear knob and six speed decal

I'm suffering from the common problem of wear and tear on my 6 speed gear stick, the actual gaiter is in good condition so I only need to change the gear knob and the silver decal noting gear selection.

Does anyone know of the part numbers for these? The L/K version has a leather gear knob so ideally I'd like to replace it with the same, although I'd consider a cheaper hard wearing option if anyone is aware of one. Assume EBay?

I would have thought dealer first then internet SOS...

If you search on here you'll find one of my posts that details how to get OE VAG part numbers for your vehicle.

Edited by MicMac

Looks like the gear number badge is available separately (item 1,may need a PR code or two and build date to pick the right one), but the knob comes with the gaiter, item 2 (a million variants): https://skoda.7zap.com/en/cz/octavia/oct/2010-663/7/711-711030/

When was the car built?

1 hour ago, MicMac said:

I would have thought dealer first then internet SOS...

If you search on here you'll find one of my posts that details how to get OE VAG part numbers for your vehicle.

Not quite at SOS stage, but after doing a longer than usual run in the car today and catching my hand on the frayed leather, it's much easier to ask on a forum on a Saturday night than calling up the dealer!

1 hour ago, Wino said:

Looks like the gear number badge is available separately (item 1,may need a PR code or two and build date to pick the right one), but the knob comes with the gaiter, item 2 (a million variants): https://skoda.7zap.com/en/cz/octavia/oct/2010-663/7/711-711030/

When was the car built?

March 2007.

I've found an updated version on eBay (decal is darker not the chrome version) and at nearly £50 seems a little steep to me, even if it's a genuine part.

Thanks Wino, I used your info to find the part number for the five speed box version.

A search on the part number brought up a supplier on eBay at less than £20.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Skoda-Octavia-Yeti-Manual-5-Speed-Gear-Black-Chrome-Knob-Repair-Trim-/162165869255