Strange "farting" noise on twisting/flexing or harsh roads

Hi, guys! I have the following problem. My car has a sunroof and I think it might be the problem. The noise is coming from the passenger side and i can't seem to find it. Tried pushing almost everything visible. Noise seems like is coming from the A pillar, or where the dash is meeting the windscreen or on top, where the sunroof lining is located. Can't seem to locate it. Anyone else had the problem and has fixed it? Appreciated!

52 minutes ago, Formana said:

like leather/rubber touching

You shouldn't let the gimp travel on the passenger seat, they are much happier in the boot.  Plus that will resolve the noise issue. :D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Formana said:

Hahah, great sense of humor, but still not the case ;)

If you think it might be the sunroof, have you tried any lube on the seals (not sure what is appropriate for the type of seals - maybe even a dab of washing up liquid as an experiment), otherwise I'm out of ideas.

Roof produces more like cracking noise, when you climb on the kerb while parking. I haven't heard anything like farting?

Lubing the rubber seals cannot hurt. Check the door seals also. While lubing you will inspect it thoroughly anyway.