What screen wash do you use/recommend in your Fabia

EdHru

Guys have you seen this:

TRIPLE QX Xtreme Cold -75c Winter Screenwash (1 Litre)

Our Triple QX Concentrated BELOW 75 Screenwash cleans all types of dirt, grim, tar and sap from your windows, leaving a spotless, streak clear finish.It is formulated to prevent your vehicle's windscreen freezing in winter down to -75°C

• Severe Winter Conditions = 100% (Freezing Point -75C)
  • Normal Winter Conditions = 75% (3 Parts Screenwash / 1 Part Water) (Estimated Freezing Point -60C)
  • Mild Winter Conditions = 50% (2 Parts Screenwash / 2 Parts Water) (Estimated Freezing Point -26c)
  • Summer Conditions = 25% % (1 Part Screenwash / 3 Parts Water) (Estimated Freezing Point -10C)

Summer conditions -10C ?????? surely this description is wrong?

3 hours ago, EdHru said:

I hope you are not making cocktails for the Xmas/New years party at your house with this amount :) I have just ordered one to have a try (in the screen washer). Have you used this one before, just out of interest?

I'm always open to new suggestions! ;)

I usually order a few when I see them pop up on HUKD but this time I must have thought the price I paid was OK, albeit definitely not as good as with the code.

On 15/12/2018 at 19:54, Flopsy said:

this  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sonax-Xtreme-5L-Antifreeze-Clear-View-Car-Screenwash-Concentrate/132839548819?epid=19018961795&hash=item1eeddaa793:g:Ge0AAOSwR6Bb2ZmN:rk:3:pf:0

Started using it in 2016 when i got my Fabia; never had anything as good as this in the 40 years i've been driving. Great for summer too(lower concentration); shifts everything off the screen.

Bloody hell that's pricey. Half, if that, in Germany and you can pick it up in the supermarket or a DIY store lol

• 1 month later...

I strongly recommend Shell/7-Eleven wacher fluid, the have both summer (against bugs) and winter fluid down to -25.

I have used other brands but i have fund out that they can make the pressure cylinders that goes up when headlight washers are activatet to get stuck.

And have to be replaced happend on me and my fathers  cars, this applies to all Vag group cars.

I think it's the most affordable and safe washer fluid on the market. 

But that's just my opinion. ;-)