Just bought a Fabia VRS SE!

someonesdottir

Hello,

Just bought a 2007 Fabia VRS SE today. Picking it up tomorrow!

Previous cars I've owned are two DC2 Integra type R's, an EP3 Civic type R track car, a 1.2 2011 polo and then a couple of Volvo's so really new to VAG performance stuff! Worked for Skoda for a short while and Volkswagen for a long while in the past.

Live in Essex and a do see quite a few other Fabias about.

So just saying hello! 

1 hour ago, someonesdottir said:

Hello,

Just bought a 2007 Fabia VRS SE today. Picking it up tomorrow!

Previous cars I've owned are two DC2 Integra type R's, an EP3 Civic type R track car, a 1.2 2011 polo and then a couple of Volvo's so really new to VAG performance stuff! Worked for Skoda for a short while and Volkswagen for a long while in the past.

Live in Essex and a do see quite a few other Fabias about.

So just saying hello! 

Welcome to the Forum and Happy New Year is the Special Edition the Race Blue one, always liked that colour on the MK1 Fabia Vrs I owned  a 54 plate Siver version.:thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Quite fond of the Type R! Accord type R still in our family (and mostly stock). Had a few problems in its early life but after sorting those it's been nothing short of reliable.

Hopefully you'll feel the same about the VRS (make sure you feed it the right oil!).

I ran my octy on vpower and found it made the car a bit happier :)

• Thanks 1

Congratulations on getting a Fabia vRS SE.  You’re a member of a very exclusive club. We had one for 10 years and moved it on in summer last year, something that I still regret as it was a great car that was essentially depreciation proof - it only lost £600 a year in depreciation and needed nothing major mechanically except for the usual wear and tear items.  I’d buy another one in a flash if it was in at least as good a condition as ours.

I notice that yours has xenons, something that it didn’t come standard with so presume a previous owner had them fitted.  Enjoy your new motor.

• Thanks 1