Best current/best priced source of official Skoda Corrida Red Touch up paint?

Anyone on here got some recommendations on getting the official Skoda touchup pen/paint for a non Skoda UK dealership price please?

I've looked on the Ebay but wondering about other options

Rear door edge parking/wall challenged :( .. some small spots need 'filling in'

I’ve got a genuine Skoda Corrida Red touch up, with the red and a separate lacquer. It’s says expires 02/2018 but I’ve just checked it and it’s fine.

If you would like it, it’s yours f.o.c, pm me your address and I’ll stick it in the post.

F2DE765C-F4D5-46FC-A684-B50BAFCB8D06.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, classic said:

I’ve got a genuine Skoda Corrida Red touch up, with the red and a separate lacquer. It’s says expires 02/2018 but I’ve just checked it and it’s fine.

If you would like it, it’s yours f.o.c, pm me your address and I’ll stick it in the post.

F2DE765C-F4D5-46FC-A684-B50BAFCB8D06.jpeg

Thanks so much! I'll take you up on that, PM sent! Cheers

5 hours ago, Scotty72 said:

Anyone on here got some recommendations on getting the official Skoda touchup pen/paint for a non Skoda UK dealership price please?

I've looked on the Ebay but wondering about other options 

Rear door edge parking/wall challenged :( .. some small spots need 'filling in'

Just for information if anyone else is after inexpensive touch-up paint, I have used this Ebay trader and their Cappucino Beige was a perfect match - hopefully other shades will be as good.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SKODA-CAPUCCINO-BEIGE-9202-Touch-up-Paint-scratch-chip-repair-brush-/271102819153?hash=item3f1efcbb51

• Thanks 1