Vrs running lumpy when cold.

4Wardy

You replaced the Y breather hose and all PCV system including the valve?  I'm a bit lost in your post, could you provide the numbers of the parts which you have changed + detail about the plug?

Ok so the 90° pipe from the oil filter housing, the t piece with the little green valve inside, the wiggly one between the t-piece and the y pipe. And The y-pipe itself.

sorry I do not know the part numbers.

if you look at the schematic you sent previously, I have changed all pipes bar the bottom right which goes to intake chamber, and also

I have not yet changed the pcv but I have one on order.

i cleaned the pcv our but couldn’t see how it operates.

i can blow through in both directions. It’s either knackered or they vent to atmosphere so to speak?!?

Edited by 4Wardy

A guy I know reckons he may be able to source an unlocked ecu which will plug straight in to rule that out. Does that sound plausible? Will everything still work etc? No coding needed?

obviously I’d loose my map but don’t really care at this stage.

eill it affect the mileage display etc?

cheers