Water leak when it rains

dawnbringer

18 minutes ago, dawnbringer said:

When it rains it water stars dripping from near the glove box (RHD).

Checked sunroof but there are no apparent leaks i could find.  Any recommendations what and where to check?

Seems to be an issue with Pan roof equipped cars (and one of the reasons I didn't get an L&K) - might be worth having a read here: https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/460720-pan-roof-and-swimming-pool-foot-wells/ and here: https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/294146-leaking-panoramic-sunroof-have-a-look-here/?tab=comments#comment-3494177

I had water going through and across behind the dashboard, so the leak was on the drivers side

but showed up in the passenger footwell!

Thanks to all.  Issue seems to be resolved.   The sunroof drain pipe was clogged.  Traced it by using a  bottle to drop water in sunroof drain and 'recreated the video'.

Applied air pressure a couple of time and i heard like a small stone chip pop out.  Restested with the bottle and all seems fine.  Was done in an hour.

• Like 1

..just out of interest how often should you check the sunroof drains, and what is the best way to "clean them out" assuming you don't have an air compressor?....ie if you shove something solid down there are you likely to push the "drain pipe" off?

..any practical advice welcome....many thanks