Dash led replacement mfd display

The speedo needle has stopped lighting up on the dash of my Mk2 FL vrs. I hope to replace all the leds when I take the dash out. Are there any walk-through or YouTube videos for guidance anywhere, especially for the needle removal / refitting procedure. Have seen a few different threads about led types needed and some about needles refitting badly. Any guidance appreciated. 

Thanks. 

IMG_20190123_001709.jpg

Edited by UKSorento

Well took the bull by the horns today and took the dash out to change the speedo needle bulbs. Replaced the rev counter ones at the same time so they would both be the same brightness. The guide in the files section was really useful, all went well and the only fiddly bit was getting the needles back on, push too hard and they make a clicking noise doing the sweep, don't push enough and they don't sweep or they fall off. Bulbs are fiddly wee beggars to solder onto the circuit board as well but they were cheap at £6 for 25 of them. 

• 4 weeks later...

I need to do this also. I got some of the led bulbs but they are tiny.

Its just the Speedo LEDs that are out but I will change all the needle LEDs.

I was going to change them to blue. Thoughts??