I’ve returned to my true love...

Evil Miyagi

As you may remember I bought a BMW M4 which was stolen last year...  I eventually replaced it with a Range Rover Sport but I always missed the M4 so after 8 months of ownership, The RR is no more and it’s been replaced with another M4 Cab...

EFFBB4ED-6077-4CC0-8B3B-9B77D02EFC85.thumb.jpeg.27c3d266a150ecbfa64e36c82b0d2208.jpeg

718662DA-FFCB-437F-A4C7-4615F8C50903.thumb.jpeg.5f1753c2f59f0fd812aba885b9d90833.jpeg

B653C813-1719-4991-B1F2-E3BF22DEBDF8.thumb.jpeg.ed18bb0aa34bbc3d96e22611c1d4ab14.jpeg

5B53CB76-F5A8-4BA3-80B3-BFD712E10DFF.thumb.jpeg.99b6c476497c6cca8459fe3ac528ccfe.jpeg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Lady Elanore said:

Well....whats the spec? :) Do I see a HUD? 

The spec...

Lets see, the main features are:

• Adaptive LED ICONIC Headlights
  • HUD
  • Full BMW ConnectedDrive (Internet, BMW Entertainment Pack, Real Time Traffic etc)
  • Tele Services and Concierge
  • 360 degree overhead cameras
  • All the usual M spec
  • Carbon Fibre Interior
  • Sakhir Orange Leather
  • Wind Break (Its a cab)

EM

Edited by Evil Miyagi

1 hour ago, Evil Miyagi said:

Jealous? ;)

How goes it?

I'd settle for hair! :emo:

Glad to see you back and hopefully things fare better with this car compared to your previous BMW. :thumbup:

Edited by john999boy
Typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, john999boy said:

I'd settle for hair! :emo:

Glad to see you back and hopefully things fare better with this car compared to you previous BMW. :thumbup:

I have hair, happy to share some ;) Fingers crossed, I have taken measures with this one...

1 hour ago, Lady Elanore said:

Oooh you have the full  'Voodoo' lights. They are epic aren't they :)  (I still think there is black magic involved in their operation :D) 

I do indeed :) They are seriously freaky, I don't know how they know wtf is going on to adjust beams...

Hows your car going?

48 minutes ago, Evil Miyagi said:

I do indeed :) They are seriously freaky, I don't know how they know wtf is going on to adjust beams...

Hows your car going?

Taking my latest Willberpog for a 300 miles drive this week. around 120 miles of that is in the middle of nowhere and only sheep to keep an eye on. I'm sure the car will try to kill me a regular intervals of course. The only real whinge I have is I have a persistent rattle on the drivers door card, but I think it's more of a feature than a fault on the M4 :D Love my MPE and will have it wide open for the quicker remote roads I'll be on (sheep like the sound, I'm sure I read that somewhere ) I do wish the car was a tad smaller, the M2 CP seems a better size although I think that's nearly as wide. Suspect I wont be anything quite as quick again, at least not as an owner, so I'm enjoying it to the max at the moment. 

I also will now need to find money for a HUD on every car I buy from now on :D they are epic, even if you can't wear polarised glasses with them and the surround view is fantastic for making me look like a world class 'reverse-in' car parker ;) 

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...

Just ordered a Burger Canbus controller so I can have a super quiet motorway car (well comparatively speaking) with exhaust flaps shut and sound symposer off, the OEM settings for exhaust and symposer and a full fat GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR mode with lots of noise :)  

Hope you are enjoying yours, especially now that you might even be able to drive with the roof off :)