Cracked panaromic roof

Danrb97

I have brought a Monte Carlo 2016 plate a couple months ago from a Skoda dealer, noticed on the car last night it has a stone chip in the roof just above passenger side of the car and it’s also cracked and runs several cm aslong the roof, does anyone have any ideas looking to avoid claiming off insurance as I have a big excess and need to keep NCB if possible 

• 4 months later...
On 18/02/2019 at 21:10, vc-10 said:

Doesn't it count as 'glass' though? So has a lower excess?

I know I'm late to this discussion, but most insurers dont include sunroofs as glass.  For example my insurance has a £25 excess for glass repair and £75 excess for glass replacement, but excludes the sunroof.

See if anywhere will do it for cash, might be a bit expensive though. I don't see why not really.. they'll probably get more money from you paying them directly than they get from the insurers.

image.png.8c2bdff7869f5d7f4f0af5f290e82997.png