Out with the old In with the New

Picked up the new toy on Saturday said goodbye to the Fabia Monte Carlo which has been a lovely car just not big enough was always going to return to the Vrs fold having owned a Mk2, already removed dealer plates & put some Vrs ones on also got some key protection which makes it easier to work out which ones mine & the wife's 

20190218_173123-980x715.jpg

20190219_151545-828x640.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Colour looks great in the flesh especially with the gloss black highlights, and yes the wife has a key but to be fair she looks after it had the Fabia for over 3yrs and no kerbing on the alloys

I do like the silver, quite rare. When I was looking to purchase I went to look at a silver one, with panoramic roof which almost swayed me - but ended up with the one in my signature instead.

You'll love it. Proper fuel I hope? :)

I'm afraid it's a diesel, would have preferred petrol but this car came up with spec I wanted, loved the colour and most importantly price was right, dealer replaced rear discs & pads which were heavily scored is this common? Only 13000 miles

2 hours ago, Daz1972 said:

I'm afraid it's a diesel, would have preferred petrol but this car came up with spec I wanted, loved the colour and most importantly price was right, dealer replaced rear discs & pads which were heavily scored is this common? Only 13000 miles

Mine had rears replaced before I took delivery (9500 miles). The dealer then also replaced the fronts after I complained they were scored. 

I can only assume mine was enthusiastically run in....

On 19/02/2019 at 20:36, bajabugsteve said:

Mine had rears replaced before I took delivery (9500 miles). The dealer then also replaced the fronts after I complained they were scored. 

I can only assume mine was enthusiastically run in....

My rear discs are lipped badly at 17k miles, only got a couple mm left on the pads too. Fronts were replaced under warranty at 4-1/2k miles & now only have 4-1/2mm on the pads.

Gonna replace the discs & pads, probably drilled discs & RedStuff pads for a bit more bite