Octavia vrs limited edition *SOLD*

SueHx

2009 Limited Edition Octavia vrs 2.0 tsi hatch number 465.

109,000 miles.

Bought from Jewsons Skoda Oxford. One previous private owner, I have owned this car for the past nine years.  Very good condition inside and out, there are a couple of parking related dings on the rear bumper.  Full main Skoda dealer service history. New cam chain and tensioners fitted within last 12 months, new brake discs and pads in July 2018.  MOT until end of July 2019. 4 x Goodyear Asymmetric 2 tyres with plenty of tread.  All invoices and history available.

Car has been 100% reliable, well maintained and looked after.

Purchase of new SUV forces reluctant sale.

Looking for £3250 Ono

4E55016F-8CA7-4609-98D1-6AAA0146D9F5.jpeg

90CC5722-C2AD-4C73-A9BA-C1FF2DFC8B50.jpeg

2745453F-F147-479E-9237-7A632B60BE63.jpeg

Edited by SueHx
Sold
  • Like 1

Lovely car, surprised nobody has even commented on it! Tbh if it was £1000 cheaper I’d come all the way from Glasgow for it as I’m after a sporty petrol for a tour of northern Scotland but my budget is set at £2000 for the car and £500 for insurance etc!

Good luck with  the sale.

Steve

Hi Steve. Thanks for your comment. 

Yes i’m a little surprised that there hasn’t been more interest. It’s been a great car for me and am sure it will be a great car for the next owner. I can be a bit flexible on price as it’s due a service and I would like to move it on as I have the first- world problem of too many cars on the drive!

Sorry I can’t come down by a grand however....family to feed and water....

Sue

• Thanks 1

On 04/03/2019 at 08:14, SueHx said:

Hi

Thanks your your question. I’m away on business for a couple of days- back Wednesday so will post then.

Edited by SueHx
Vin removed

It’s the Limited Edition model with facelift interior including dual zone climate control, cruise control, and touch screen six-cd auto changer. Full Italian leather and limited edition alloys.

Last major work as stated in advert above