Radio logos & music

Just now, SashaGrace said:

You can, but I delete them once they are saved on the radio :)

there's only a couple that don't don't appear over the air, and (typically) one of them needed re-tuning 

• Like 1

Hello all, first time poster, long time listener :)
I got my new VRS a couple of weeks ago and assumed the infotainment would be fully up to date software wise, however only two of my presets have logos.

Should I apply the updates from the skoda update portal site - or are some logos just not available through the skoda method? (Radio X, Kiss, PlanetRock to name a few).

3 hours ago, dan245 said:

Hello all, first time poster, long time listener :)
I got my new VRS a couple of weeks ago and assumed the infotainment would be fully up to date software wise, however only two of my presets have logos.

Should I apply the updates from the skoda update portal site - or are some logos just not available through the skoda method? (Radio X, Kiss, PlanetRock to name a few).

If you're short of some logos, have a look here ( I'm not sure if the logos are down to the radio or the station sending them)

10 hours ago, Cakemonster said:

If you're short of some logos, have a look here ( I'm not sure if the logos are down to the radio or the station sending them)

Nice one, thanks for that - I'll give it a go.