Wheel Tracking/ alignment on lowered cars help!!

Grant1991

Hi all,

Does anyone know or recommend anyone/anywhere that does tracking on a lowered car so in the hampshire area, I have had the same response at 3 different tyre places now "its too low can't do that" can they just not be bothered or is it a specialality job??

Any help greatly appriciated

Many thanks,

Grant 

Forgot to mention the car is a 2003 peugeot 206 gti the car is low on the rear end sorry i do also have a 2005 fabia vrs lol 

DSC_1048.JPG

The correct alignment changes with nominal ride height. If your car has a non-standard ride height, figuring out what the settings should be is not trivial and I suspect a lot of tyre fitters simply don't have the skills and knowledge to do this.

Have a look for places that do motorsport work as they're more likely to encounter non-standard setups.