18” Geminis refurb colour options

1 hour ago, MarkyG82 said:

They look great. What do people think about that colour on a quartz grey estate? Overkill?

Go for it! 

I have Silver Geminis that looks awful after curbing them so many times, thinking of getting them refurb to gunmetal or black. how much did you end up paying for the refurb?

@ dunc69 I noticed that you have Goodyear Eagle F1, are the rims protected by the tyres ?

On 30/03/2019 at 09:51, CFBScout said:

Yeh these are mine, came standard 

83C4E1A2-1F7F-4D62-A0C7-0F9EB00D802C.jpeg

Does your Vrs have the Silver PacK ?  Crome Grill surround, Crome window strips and 19" Silver Extrems.

I think the the silver wheels are a no cost option  from the Factory. Black is the Standard fitting I believe 

Edited by Auric Goldfinger

On 16/04/2019 at 12:36, EagleRocky said:

I have Silver Geminis that looks awful after curbing them so many times, thinking of getting them refurb to gunmetal or black. how much did you end up paying for the refurb?

@ dunc69 I noticed that you have Goodyear Eagle F1, are the rims protected by the tyres ?

Refurb £96 x4 but they have done a fantastic job - they were pretty bad before.  

Tyres were £84 each. I had the refurb place source and fit them.  Fitting, balancing etc was covered in the cost of the refurb. 

If you get GY Eagle F1 Assy 3 with the FP lettering (stands for fringe protector) then you have a protective edge on the tyre. 

This pic shows the rim protection:

98C2650B-C20C-4BE4-A30A-2804B5805991.jpeg

Edited by dunc69

4 hours ago, EagleRocky said:

rimweb2.thumb.jpg.537a9aeab24b3bb1512e4110ef282d5b.jpgxtreme.jpg.bbba3d67f9e757d1f339143764b9ec3c.jpg

AS3s 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

Does your Vrs have the Silver PacK ?  Crome Grill surround, Crome window strips and 19" Silver Extrems.

I think the the silver wheels are a no cost option  from the Factory. Black is the Standard fitting I believe 

So mine has black roof rails and window surrounds with silver extremes from factory. It had the chrome grille surround which I changed to black along with the mirror caps, very happy with how it all looks now. 

5096F8BC-FEF6-491B-9982-97CA6FB816B6.jpeg

• Like 1