Octy mk1 won't stay locked

Hi,

My octy vrs mk1 54 plate won't stay locked.

When I press the lock button on the key fob all doors lock and then immediately unlock.

I've tried the spare fob and the problem is still there.

Any thoughts please

Deffo either the microswitch or the wiring loom, in particular the connector block between the drivers door and main body. 

Its not detecting the drivers door as being closed, thus the locks popping back.

Does the interior light stay lit also?

Thanks for the feedback everyone. The missus figured while I was out in her car.

The battery was flat. I assume the immediate unlock is a safety feature. 

Battery charged and everything working as it should. 

Thanks again and have a great weekend:-)

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/04/2019 at 22:34, mac11irl said:

Deffo either the microswitch or the wiring loom, in particular the connector block between the drivers door and main body. 

Its not detecting the drivers door as being closed, thus the locks popping back.

Does the interior light stay lit also?

here's an update , it did work for a shirt while now the issue is back. I'll check the loom in the drivers door. and yes the light stays on. I'll update when I know more....

On 25/05/2019 at 14:38, Davvers 8 said:

here's an update , it did work for a shirt while now the issue is back. I'll check the loom in the drivers door. and yes the light stays on. I'll update when I know more....

disconnected the drivers door lock and the light goes out and all other doors lock and stay locked. so it looks like the new lo k has a fault. it's still under warranty so ill get it sorted. will update again when something happens.