ABS + Brake Warning Light Flashes Up an Beeps 3 times

Hi guys, looking for some advice here...

I've got a 2007 (57) Skoda Roomster 1.4 HTP and over the last few weeks I've had this issue appear 3 times. When Braking (and usually into or around a corner) The Brake Warning Light and ABS light will appear for about 2 seconds and at the same time 3 high pitched loud beeps will sound. Usually by the time I've completed the corner and got to have a look they've gone. However when I plug in a code reader it shows no error codes... I suspect as the issue is clearing itself...

Today as I pulled into work and was driving around the car park the same thing happened, however a second later my power steering failed. I then turned the car on and off and the power steering returned to normal but all my radio, trip, clock etc had reset ?

Any ideas on what this might be?

Thanks

Henry 

Edited by haspden
Adding Tags

8 hours ago, Wino said:

Check for loose battery connection.

Is it still on original factory-fitted battery?

Thanks Wino, will give it a whirl, electronics issue was my first thoughts...

Not original, although been in over a year now & wen't for a slightly larger capacity battery that original

• 1 month later...

Progression...

Last night as a pulled into the drive at 3am after work, as I went to reverse to manouver in the drive...

Headlights dipped to almost off

Idle dropped to almost stalling

ABS and Brake Warning lights came on with the same 3 loud beeps. And almost instantly turned themselves off again.

I stopped and the car returned to normal, then.

Headlights dipped to almost off

Idle speed dropped so low it stalled

ABS and Brake Warning lights came on with the same 3 loud beeps.

All cleared on a restart. Car seems fine now again - there's never a lasting issue or an error code 😕

Any more thoughts?

I think I would check around the engine fuse box for loose conexions/ fuse holder/ corrosion.

Could be a poor conexion in the fuse box distribution itself.

I think there is a plug & socket underneath.

Maybee switch on the headlights then start to jiggle cables around/ tap the fuse box.