Driver's seat wiring

Hi,

Fabia SE 110 from June 2018, just purchased.  Under the driver's seat is some wiring which appears to have dropped out from the seat above.  The passenger side has this wiring in/attached.

As far as I can tell this car has no winter pack/heated seat option.  No options/buttons for that.  And I cannot imagine what else in the seats needs electrics.  Before I try to pop it back in, does anyone have some idea of its function please?  Also note the plastic tube/look leading up into there from the floor.

Thanks in advance to all car detectives out there!

Henry

1557950096158768339339168631136.jpg

Edited by denigor777
Spelling fix.

1 hour ago, denigor777 said:

Hi,

Fabia SE 110 from June 2018, just purchased.  Under the driver's seat is some wiring which appears to have dropped out from the seat above.  The passenger side has this wiring in/attached.

As far as I can tell this car has no winter pack/heated seat option.  No options/buttons for that.  And I cannot imagine what else in the seats needs electrics.  Before I try to pop it back in, does anyone have some idea of its function please?  Also note the plastic tube/look leading up into there from the floor.

Thanks in advance to all car detectives out there!

Henry

1557950096158768339339168631136.jpg

It's the sensor to tell if the seatbelt is undone while someone is sat in it.

7 hours ago, vc-10 said:

There's also wiring going into the seat for the side airbag.

I have a feeling that's the yellow clip, recognise it from the glove box one when i was trying to find a rattle (turned out to be the skid pan under the car falling off actually lol)