Maps on Digital Cluster Skoda Octavia 3

Hi ,

I have Digital Cluster With Columbus MIb 2.5 retrofit, and now everthing works fine without Map on Dashboard.

Please if somebody cand help me to coding via VCDS or ODIS.

Thank you

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-19 at 10.34.14.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-19 at 11.01.55.jpeg

do you have access to the controls to switch the cockpit from your headunit display? can you change the data on the VC left and right sides from the radio?

1 hour ago, trimata said:

Buna!

Can you send me the version of the columbus that you have cause i am still wondering if i should retrofit or not :)?

you need 2.5 and the 9.2" screen

14 hours ago, JohnnyType2 said:

do you have access to the controls to switch the cockpit from your headunit display? can you change the data on the VC left and right sides from the radio?

you need 2.5 and the 9.2" screen

I have the 9.2 screen,  question is how i understand if its 2.5 ?

Thank you @SashaGrace for your reply.  I agree Sasha.

When you bought the screen you had to buy the unit, the unit is the brain.

You can find separate unit on ebay, like here  -->>    https://www.ebay.de/itm/Skoda-Navigation-Columbus-MIB-2-5-565035043A/202656080016?hash=item2f2f3e6090:g:INwAAOSwmlZcnc4S

Or here   https://www.avito.ru/moskva/zapchasti_i_aksessuary/novyy_blok_skoda_octavia_columbus_mib2.5_1464837439?slocation=621540

Edited by GOrlanda
New Link

On 24/05/2019 at 10:15, GOrlanda said:

Thank you @SashaGrace for your reply.  I agree Sasha.

When you bought the screen you had to buy the unit, the unit is the brain.

You can find separate unit on ebay, like here  -->>    https://www.ebay.de/itm/Skoda-Navigation-Columbus-MIB-2-5-565035043A/202656080016?hash=item2f2f3e6090:g:INwAAOSwmlZcnc4S

Or here   https://www.avito.ru/moskva/zapchasti_i_aksessuary/novyy_blok_skoda_octavia_columbus_mib2.5_1464837439?slocation=621540

i dont think you understood my question... can you change the layout of your virtual cockpit from your touch screen? when you upgraded did you have to change the can gateway?

like this....

T4AAAgFimOA-960.jpg

im asking as id love to see the coding and which adaption you changed?

58 minutes ago, JohnnyType2 said:

i dont think you understood my question... can you change the layout of your virtual cockpit from your touch screen? when you upgraded did you have to change the can gateway?

like this....

T4AAAgFimOA-960.jpg

im asking as id love to see the coding and which adaption you changed?

Idon't have this option on my touch scren because i need  3Q0 CAN Gateway for that. I have right now 5Q0. 

ScreenShot013.jpg

4 minutes ago, GOrlanda said:

Idon't have this option on my touch scren because i need  3Q0 CAN Gateway for that. I have right now 5Q0. 

ScreenShot013.jpg

great thanks

I went to get my 3Q0 coded today but the ODIS central servers were down...

what are the differences  in the serials. Mine is 3Q0907530 L and C, yours is AA? does that make any difference?

Edited by JohnnyType2

5 minutes ago, JohnnyType2 said:

great thanks

I went to get my 3Q0 coded today but the ODIS central servers were down...

what are the differences  in the serials. Mine is 3Q0907530 L and C, yours is AA? does that make any difference?

@SashaGrace has 3Q0907530L  so maybe she can telling you if she know what is the difference. i do not know what's the difference.

Please tell me if you made changes on your car with 3Q0907530L , i will buy same yours. 

1 minute ago, GOrlanda said:

@SashaGrace has 3Q0907530L  so maybe she can telling you if she know what is the difference. i do not know what's the difference.

Please tell me if you made changes on your car with 3Q0907530L , i will buy same yours. 

should have it sorted on thursday or perhaps before just waiting on a call i can go to skoda or back to the guy who did the virtual cockpit.