Outside temperature gauge

Leef70

If you mean the sensor for the gauge,  then I think it is on the underside of the left hand door mirror.  The readout should be on the maxidot.

Yes that’s right the outside temperature sensor the outside temperature gauge in the car it’s is reading 58 degrees c which is not right the tyre pressure monitor is light and will not reset

4 minutes ago, Leef70 said:

Yes that’s right the outside temperature sensor the outside temperature gauge in the car it’s is reading 58 degrees c which is not right the tyre pressure monitor is light and will not reset any body help

Are you trying to reset the tyre pressure monitor with just ignition switched on and pressing the button until it beeps?

You don't have the outside temperature set to Fahrenheit do you?

Edited by Urrell

2 hours ago, Zarniwoop said:

If you mean the sensor for the gauge,  then I think it is on the underside of the left hand door mirror.  The readout should be on the maxidot.

In my pre FL, it's in the lower grill, on the near side. 

2 hours ago, Zarniwoop said:

I don't think it is.
On the pre-facelifft it is as Jerry says above, and looking at my post-facelift it looks like it is in the same place.
And agree with Urrell, it sounds like it is set to Fahrenheit.

1 hour ago, Leef70 said:

The tyre pressure will not set and the temperature is set to degrees c just had the aa out said it’s outside temperature sensor fault which is causing the tyre senor to act up how they both connected I don’t know any ideas 

• Confused 2

Now had to book car in skoda to see if the seniors a re covered under warranty but £85 to put it on there computer it’s a 2017 yeti 11,000 miles 

3 minutes ago, Leef70 said:

Now had to book car in skoda to see if the seniors a re covered under warranty but £85 to put it on there computer it’s a 2017 yeti 11,000 miles 

A 2017 car is still under warranty (valid until 2020!) and the temp sender will be included. If the dealer is telling you that there is a charge then frankly I would find another dealer, and would be reporting them to Skoda UK.
And the AA man was talking through his anal orifice!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yety said:

In my pre FL, it's in the lower grill, on the near side. 

My mistake.... I must have been thinking about one of my previous cars: a Citroen C4 Picasso.  Sorry if I've misled you.  The old grey cells are getting a bit spongey in my old age!