Selling mk1 VRS for Mk3 TDI estate

ShoooRn

Hi all,

so I'm sadly begining to think it's time me and my Mk1 octavia part ways. The trusty Mk1 hatch has done me through many trips all over the UK and through Europe and has never let me down once which is more than can be said for previous cars despite my Mk1 now having clocked over 159k! I bought the car on 82k so it shows you how far it's come with me. It's a two owner too so it's clearly been loved by us both.

Now I've moved house and had a little one I want a little more space and a bit more economy with a little ease of use. I've been hunting for a Mk3 TDI DSG Estate for a while now but it'll need the following:

Xenons, cruise control and heated seats.

Aslong as it has the above I'll be well away into what will hopefully be another 5 years of happy Skoda ownership! I've found a car I like... in actual fact I found it about 3 weeks ago so the fact it's still sitting around has got me doubting the car.

Anything I should be looking for on the Mk3 TDI VRS' guys and gals?

Cheers all!

The vRS in the UK gets xenon headlights and cruise control as standard, it'll only be the heated front seats that'll have been a factory cost option.

Saying that there should be plenty of choice out there.

My only fear is that whilst very reliable, nothing can touch the MkI Octavia for all-out longevity, so be prepared for some level of disappointment over the next 5 years :D