L&K 190 DSG order queries...

Hi guys, new here and looking for some advice in an L&K order - several sources of Skoda marketing info seem to disagree with specification.

Can anyone confirm:

Does it come with ACC cruise control or just standard cruise control? One source says it’s standard, two say it is optional but I’m surprised it comes with canton, pano roof, surround view etc but no ACC radar based CC?

Does it come with tri or dual zone climate control? Again, one source says it comes with tri zone and a couple say dual only.

Does anyone have experience of the optional ‘sleep’ pack, specifically the support that keeps the kids heads in place when they nod off?

Colour choice... we’ve got it down to the red, business grey or quartz grey at a push. We’re desperate for the beige interior as we feel it just looks classier and enhances the effect of the pano roof even further but we think this works best with quartz metallic paint... how does the beige work with the other two colours? We also think the grey colours work well with the external chrome details? 

Looking to put the order in asap, 

Thanks all.

• Like 1

I've ordered l and k in buisness grey with black leather. As far as I know it has normal cruise control, not acc, dont really know about 2 or 3 zone climate. Good choice in cars though!😀

Thanks very much guys. Think we’ve decided on the quartz metallic and the ACC needs specing as an option at £305. We’ll add that and the sleep pack to the decently specced L&k standard equipment. 👍🏼

I’ve just been on live chat, found out my L and K will be a my20, happy about that, with the increased security added to the kessy. Looking forward to L and K

3 hours ago, Skoffski said:

Welcome.

Do Dealerships / Skoda UK if in the UK have the full spec of MY20 Kodiak and can orders be placed now?

I believe on the VRS for MY20 there is an option of 20" Ignite alloys but can't see that on the Skoda UK configurator so maybe the UK website hasn't been updated?

On 08/06/2019 at 13:49, stepdavi said:

I’ve just been on live chat, found out my L and K will be a my20, happy about that, with the increased security added to the kessy.

That's a shame, means you're going to get the silly new S K O D A lettering across the boot lid :D

Edited by silver1011
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, silver1011 said:

That's a shame, means you're going to get the silly new S K O D A lettering across the boot lid :D

You could always change them to Y M C A 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Looks decent to me, but so does the centre badge. The movement sensor on the key is a positive improvement. While we are on subject, how nice is the Gt

• Like 1

It's in the keyfob, I don't think there are any changes to the cars system itself.

There is a movement sensor in the keyfob which shuts it down after a set period of time without being moved.

When its shut down thieves can't then amplify the signal from outside your house.

I'd imagine that if you replaced your keys you'll then be able to benefit from the feature?

Edited by silver1011

You’d hope Skoda could do something on the price for existing customers, I’d be interested If not too expensive, perhaps less than £100 per key-fob, exchange - otherwise they’d be taking advantage of a bad situation with their security design.

As I’ve previously posted, I feel I have to deactivate my Kessy when at home and I also keep my spare key in a tin to act as a Faraday cage. Totally negatates the point of Kessy.

Edited by Greenliner1