Crazy June Deals

Octaviarse

Bit of a heads up about the level of discount being offered right now on stock cars and an enquiry as to who else has taken advantage.

Skoda are widely advertising the additional £1000 incentive available for orders of stock cars placed between 7th and 17th June but it's worth noting that there is additional support available to dealers on certain models as well, and that's on top of the deposit contributions. Also, in some cases the deposit contributions don't even have to be taken as deposit contributions, but can be taken as discount funded by Skoda. That's before you even get into what the dealer is prepared to discount out of their own margin.

Stock petrol Octavia VRS cars have an extra £1000 support from Skoda, so you're looking at £4.5k of Skoda funded support on those cars. I don't have exact figures on the diesel but I know it is even more; I think you could be looking at £5k of Skoda funded support on those cars, before dealer discount. As an example, I have gone for a dsg petrol vrs estate which came in at less than £22k and doesn't have to be funded by Skoda PCP (but can be if required). If you can find the right dealer, these prices are at least £1000 less than what Drive the Deal will offer too, and Drive the Deal weren't able to source me a stock car anyway so their availability is limited.

I understand the promotion has been a hit; last week just as it was starting there was a lot of stock to shift but even by yesterday certain models had disappeared completely from the remaining stock list.

Hope others have bagged a bargain.

I've placed an order for a stock Karoq SEL last week on this promotion, via Carwow and my local dealer, so really pleased with what I got.

It's no different to their normal deals, it's just dressed slightly different.

This time last year I got a £2,000 finance contribution from Skoda Finance, a £1,000 pre-loaded credit card plus a £2,900 discount from the dealer.

I used my best Carwow quote as a starting point, the rest is pure negotiation.