1.4afh 16v conversion

Hi all

I done a 1.4 16v conversation on my Felicia many years ago, I have recently just got the car back after selling it. 

The car has done nothing since I sold it apart from being ragged about a bloody field 😡

Fired it up for the first time this morning, it will not idle, it let it warm up and still no difference, I then left the car all day and came back to it later and tried to start it with no luck. I done all the simple checks and found the plugs were covered in fuel, decided to replace them and it fired no problems. The problem I have is it won’t idle and it is really badly over fuelling, so much so that I don’t even want to take it up the road and do major damage. 

From what I can remember I fitted at Felicia 1.6 ECU, does anybody have any ideas and has anybody had this problem before or something similar. I was thinking about taking it for a map and set up, but unsure if it’s working doing that with just a 1.6 Felicia ECU. 

Thanks in advance 

Kyle. 

B10D5EB6-0180-4EB8-891C-14A529510702.jpeg

I had this problem with an AFH before and I managed to get it to idle after cleaning the throttle body and then doing a throttle body re-alignment/reset on VCDS.

However I used the actual AFH Ecu not sure how much difference this actually makes though. 

Edited by nu99et18
Missed info