Arm rest part number required!!!?

Hi guys.

Purchased a arm rest from eBay. Listing had it as "complete" low and behold arrived today and there is a part missing. I am looking to find out if the missing part can be ordered on its own so would appreciate it if anyone knows of the part number. See picture for the missing bit...

Thanks in advance 

Screenshot_20190711_103608.jpg

30 minutes ago, UrbanPanzer said:

All parts can be ordered as shown above......surely the seller should be buying it for you ????

Yeah I spoke to the seller (after some negotiation) Managed to get a partial refund to cover the cost of the new parts..ordered them from Skoda earlier after.i gave them a call. £25 all in for the fixing bracket and the screws. Will take few weeks. Bit of a ball ache but least will be able to get.it fitted. 

Blummin' "ell! Its quintessentially, the most needed part of the whole thing! might as well have had the armrest itself missing!

I paid a little less for mine a year ago... Love it! Its fairly easy to fit, you lose the small cubby hole at the rear but gain a nicer, closing one on the rest. 

Glad you are sorted!