Who has the oldest ?

Lot of people seem to be swapping now .... Mines an October 2015 motor and no plans to change.

Anyone else keeping long term or is it just me lol ! 

15 minutes ago, Nick_H said:

Mines an October 2015 motor and no plans to change.

#MeToo

No driver profiles, no virtual cockpit, no SkodaConnect, no flat screen Columbus, no heated steering wheel, no seat massager, no ... problems. Happy as le cochon en merde.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Nick_H said:

What makes you think that !!!???

Well, my Skoda is a 2005......but it is not a Superb, and I'm sure it's not the oldest on here.......

So, Oldest what???

Oldest Car in general, Oldest Skoda, Oldest Superb, Oldest Superb Mk III.......

Edited by Tilt

1 minute ago, Tilt said:

Well, my Skoda is a 2005......but it is not a Superb

So, Oldest what???

Oldest Car in general, Oldest Skoda, Oldest Superb, Oldest Superb Mk III.......

I'll give you a clue. This is the Superb Mk III forum .....

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Nick_H said:

I'll give you a clue. This is the Superb Mk III forum .....

You got me there............This is a Superb Mk III forum

On a Car / Skoda forum.......

Forgive me for showing interest in your topic.....

13 minutes ago, Tilt said:

You got me there............This is a Superb Mk III forum

On a Car / Skoda forum.......

Forgive me for showing interest in your topic.....

Have I entered the Twilight Zone here or something ? 

p.s. Thanks for showing interest in my topic. Much appreciated....

• Haha 2

On 16/07/2019 at 17:08, Nick_H said:

Lot of people seem to be swapping now .... Mines an October 2015 motor and no plans to change.

Anyone else keeping long term or is it just me lol ! 

Hi Nick_H, like yours, my Superb MK111 is an October 2015, it looks as good now as when I purchased it, mainly due to my OCD, I purchased it as my retirement car, so she sat in my garage for 18 months and only covered a few thousand miles. It's a lovely car to drive, so plan is to keep it for as long as i can.

IMG_2581.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, roughrider10 said:

Hi Nick_H, like yours, my Superb MK111 is an October 2015, it looks as good now as when I purchased it, mainly due to my OCD, I purchased it as my retirement car, so she sat in my garage for 18 months and only covered a few thousand miles. It's a lovely car to drive, so plan is to keep it for as long as i can.

IMG_2581.JPG

That’s a cracker looks great in white.

Its Candy White, Nick, although you would not think so from this photo, Iv'e just caught one of the Pegasus spokes on the curb, on the front wheel, you can't really see it on this photo, just two small scratches, need to get a smart repair guy out to put it right. Cars not bad for nearly 4 years old .

Edited by roughrider10
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, roughrider10 said:

Its Candy White, Nick, although you would not think so from this photo, Iv'e just caught one of the Pegasus spokes on the curb, on the front wheel, you can't really see it on this photo, just two small scratches, need to get a smart repair guy out to put it right. Cars not bad for nearly 4 years old .

Horrible feeling isn’t it 😞 Have a hunt around on eBay before you get the smart guy. I did the same to one of mine a few weeks ago. Found a brand new replacement wheel for £160 which just happened to be at a Skoda dealer ! From Skoda they are £250 or more.

Would probably have cost me £70 for a refurb so a no brainer really plus I have a spare I can get refurbed at my leisure.

11 hours ago, Nick_H said:

Horrible feeling isn’t it 😞 Have a hunt around on eBay before you get the smart guy. I did the same to one of mine a few weeks ago. Found a brand new replacement wheel for £160 which just happened to be at a Skoda dealer ! From Skoda they are £250 or more.

Would probably have cost me £70 for a refurb so a no brainer really plus I have a spare I can get refurbed at my leisure.

Thats a good idea, would be ideal to have a full size spare, I'll do a bit of digging and see if i can locate one for around the price you paid.

• Like 1