Teppin's mk2 Scout

teppin

Had my first minor issue earlier this week whist camping in Cornwall. When I open a window after it has rained I get a mini deluge pouring in, so I've learned to keep them shut. But I hadn't noticed my daughter had opened hers. The rain water soaked the passenger side window switch. 

It developed a mind of it's own, constantly lowering and raising itself and juddering. I had to wait for it to stay up a second and quickly remove the keys. With a swiss army knife I removed the switch and dried it and held a fan heater over the hole incase any had got to motor. 

Re fitting the next day I found I could control the window with the driver's side control, but the passenger side was dead. 

I ordered a replacement switch on Amazon prime for £6.87 so it would arrive for my return. Fitted today all Robert's your father's brother. Sweet 

20190809_172335.jpg

• Like 2