I need Bolero Update :-)

On 08/07/2023 at 19:59, Johnty14 said:

Well, after bing impressed with my boys Citigo & Mii. I took the plunge & bought a ‘56 plate 1.4 TS SEL. I thought the SEL was supposed to have sat nav, but mine doesn’t seem to.

The radio is a Bolero with mirror link and nothing else, I have an iPhone, so doesn’t work. Is it possible there is a software update for my head unit or is it too old? Could you please take a look & let me know.

IMG_2419.jpeg

To get CarPlay for your iPhone you must have the infotainment reader, located behind the screen, replaced. Pls contact me on PM if you are interested.

• Like 1

On 19/07/2023 at 21:15, pab567 said:

Unfortunately I don;t have it 😞

@briscaF1 check your PM

Hi Pab567.

Thanks for the update. 

I've updated the unit successfully but the radio logos appear to have returned to "default", as per the graphics in the "radio station logos" zip file you can download from Skoda if you enter your VIN and location (e.g. As shown via attached logos). Previously, they appeared to have a higher resolution and the 6 Music logo was different although I just noticed that the latest BBC logo for this station has changed again.

I was expecting the logos to be updated after listening to the [DAB] station for a few minutes but this doesn't appear to have occurred, even after I factory reset the "radio."

Is there something else I need to do? 

BBC_Radio_6_Music.png

BBC_Radio_4.png

Edited by briscaF1

1 hour ago, pab567 said:

Looks like the new FW has updated station logos database - if you don't like them you can load your own logos from SD or USB.

I think you're right 

I guess my question was whether the logos should update by themselves (DAB requires this, I believe) and logos not updating means there is a problem.

26 minutes ago, smilow said:

Hi guys, may I ask someone to send me the latest version of this unit (see photo below)?

Appreciate your support.

Adam

IMG20230722210504.jpg

Or how can I sign up for mibsolution.one ?