Removing the rear Skoda badge

Hi everyone!

Got the ´15 style emotion version with the glass roof and back hatch.

I am a little bit bored of the shiny Skoda badge on the back.

-wondering if the tape side of the badge is smooth without any studs or something that would "stand out" if I remove the logo sign?

Hope someone knows...

Yes, I have done the same with the letters but what I wanted to know was: is the badge smooth on the backside or are there something helping the tape stay on the glass surface?

If there are holes or some kind of uneven surface I will not take the badge off as it will show on the glass naturally.

perä.jpg

Wouldn't try to remove the Skoda badge without consulting the dealer first although my Father did put the Citigo black/chrome front/rear badges on his 2012 Mk2 Superb estate without any issues it might look odd if you remove the Skoda badge without replacing it with something else.:nod:

I thought you meant the "S K O D A" badge. 

I believe the logo one has pins which locate it into the hatch door.

There have been similar threads over the last few years. The search function might find them.

Edited by camelspyyder

I removed my rear badge and there aren't any stud holes on the glass back, it just sticks on. 

Buying new badges can be a pain as they will come with 2 studd, but they can be easily cut offm 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, vpylvanainen said:

Thanks for the info. Was thinking of putting large letters spelling "spaceback" on the back to get a little "Scala" feel to it but finding the right letters is not so easy as thought

If you borow letters from a Kodiaq, Superb, Octavia you can spell...........S P A C E B A C K. Close enough.:biggrin:

• Haha 1