What car next?

garyvrs

So...going to order some Bilstein B4s as I don't need race handling... but would like to change the springs as well but don't really want to mess with the Std ride height. Been searching for the last couple of days and can't seen to find better springs at stock sizes. Can anyone point me in the right direction....and don't say 30mm lower😛.

Also anyone got a PD160 intake they want to sell......stupid prices new!!!!

Finally can anyone reccomend someone in the west surrey/ M25/ heathrow area that can do a mild remap.

Thanks in advance🥰

Otherside of the M25 AmD in Grays, Essex but very good and they can do everything from brakes, suspension and remaps. Contact Ben or Shaun. I've used them 7 or 8 times and highly recommend them plus they have their own rolling road for before/after printouts. They also do interest free payment schemes to make the work more affordable per month over 12 months with just a 10% deposit.:thumbup:

• Like 2

Mechless JVC h/u with phone integration £70-£80. + maybe  an underseat subwoofer for about the same money. Component speakers for <£100 these days that seem quite capable. Fitting them is a little awkward but drawing the wiring out beforehand helps enormously.

Parking sensors from eBay - £15-£sillybl**dymoney?

Dashcam from £20-£160 (If you go duo and Viofo A119, A129 etc)

For suspension, £300-£650 (AP springs/dampers or the Bilstein B12 kit - A bit of a misnomer as the dampers are B8s matched to Eibach springs).

J.