When is the timing belt needing done 1.9 tdi superb 2

Joe41

On the same topic, I got 2015 Superb Estate Greenline III 1.6 TDI. When asked my main dealer, they  said 4 years or 75k miles whichever comes first. Shall I follow these guidelines or there is different timing for this? I read somewhere else that other Skoda dealerships in Continental Europe suggest change after 210k km or 130k miles. As I am aproaching 75k and the car is just over 4 year I relly would need to address this problem.

4 hours ago, Day40 said:

they  said 4 years or 75k miles

That's what I heard here in Ireland for the Superb Mk 1.

I have a late 2014  Superb Estate 1.6 TDI and the interval for that is 5 years or 140,000 miles. I had them pull it up on the dealer system in order to be sure.  The tech I was talking to said it had been 4 years/140,000 but they extended it around the time the Superb 2 was facelifted.

Skoda does change it from country to country but I'm pretty sure the UK and Ireland is the same.