Adblue range

Ccourage

Well it does on my 2017 car, but I think they changed the settings.

I understand yours starts to display when you get to 1500 miles left?

Mine starts with that display active every time once under 1500 miles range, but has an option to show it all the timr

On 15/10/2019 at 14:18, Ccourage said:

Hi. I have a 65 plate Yeti and I’m wondering if there’s a setting via VCDS that you can turn on to get the adblue range showing in the maxi dot display. 
many thanks in advance. 
Chris 

Mines a 65 plate and I've never found one, other than the standard first warning of 1500 miles.

And on average I'm getting about 5k per tank full.

Edited by Llanigraham

Ours is a 66 plate L&K (August 2016 build.)

Ours shows a screen thats starts at 4500 miles and drops every 300 miles til it reaches the 1500 mile warning, and then every 100 miles after that, complete with a fairly pointless, 0.75 gal - 1.25 gal "to fill level."

We get approx 7k miles on a tank that gets filled when it reaches the 100 mile marker ... long journeys (Scotland to Germany, Italy etc) get excellent consumption, round town is much much less to the tank.

Hope it helps :)

Ours is a 65 plate SE L and is currently showing 4500 miles. Has not moved even though we have done around 1300 miles since purchase. Should it be counting down at approx every 300 miles?

Steve. 

If you temporarily change the units to km and litres, it then gives you an exact amount in litres to put into the tank.

However I no longet bother with this. I buy a 10lt pack and put half of this into the previous 10lt empty one which I have kept using the hose. I find the half full tank with hose on much easier to manouvre into the filling hole in the boot without spilling any. I do this when about 1000 miles left and the 5lt easily fits in, although not quite full.

4 hours ago, TruckbusUK said:

Ours is a 66 plate L&K (August 2016 build.)

Ours shows a screen thats starts at 4500 miles and drops every 300 miles til it reaches the 1500 mile warning, and then every 100 miles after that, complete with a fairly pointless, 0.75 gal - 1.25 gal "to fill level."

We get approx 7k miles on a tank that gets filled when it reaches the 100 mile marker ... long journeys (Scotland to Germany, Italy etc) get excellent consumption, round town is much much less to the tank.

Hope it helps :)

Indications, usage (and Euro travels!) matches exactly, except refilled around 1000 mark

Edited by Bexhillian

1 hour ago, Steve130 said:

Ours is a 65 plate SE L and is currently showing 4500 miles. Has not moved even though we have done around 1300 miles since purchase. Should it be counting down at approx every 300 miles?

Steve. 

I find that the 300 mile count down doesn't start until you have got 4500 mile range left then it starts the count down ... during the summer we were in Italy and on the way home before it started (we had also done approx 3000 miles since filling the tank.)

So wouldn't worry.

@TruckbusUK

Thanks for that. It read 4500 miles when I purchased the car and still reads 4500 miles after doing around 1300 miles, that's what I should have stated.

Steve.