New Octavia Vrs Owner

Graemeb88

Finally purchased a Octavia vRS Estate

Love the way it Drives and the noise from the in engine is intoxicating. 

Obviously being a used car it’s not without its niggles and I will be posting on relative forums for advice on these. 

1BADBD12-C4DD-4095-9EFC-B66D1EA7FFE1.jpeg

• Like 1

Nice colour. I went for a TSI this time too. Always had diesels before.

Got a couple of issues to sort too, the red indicators are stuck up on the rear seats and the headlight level is too low... hopefully the dealer will sort them.

• Like 1

Congratulations on your new RS, lovely colour, currently waiting for a cheque to clear to finalise payment on my second RS, after one I just purchased was written off! 😭

An excellent car, hope you love it 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, CathalD said:

Congratulations on your new RS, lovely colour, currently waiting for a cheque to clear to finalise payment on my second RS, after one I just purchased was written off! 😭

An excellent car, hope you love it 

Thanks, all the vRS colours are nice, I was looking at either Green or Blue, and the Blue appeared on the search criteria first. Aww gutted about your previous one being written off 🙁

8 minutes ago, Graemeb88 said:

Thanks, all the vRS colours are nice, I was looking at either Green or Blue, and the Blue appeared on the search criteria first. Aww gutted about your previous one being written off 🙁

Cheers, it is what it is, car did it's job very well and kept me and family safe when it happened anyway, and insurance company paid out basically full cost of car. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

Congratulations, blue is a really nice  colour but I have to say Meteor Grey is nicer

The  BE57.        :nod:

IMG_2192.jpg

IMG_2189.jpg

I must admit that is a nice colour and a nice car 👌👌